Weld NeckWeld Neck Flanges are attached by welding a pipe to the neck of the flange, transferring stress from the flange itself to the connected pipe. They are often used in high pressure applications.
- Stocked in sizes from 1/2" to 24".
- Aluminum Weld Neck Flanges conform to ASM 6061 T6.
- Carbon Steel Weld Neck Flanges conform to ASTM A105.
- High Yield Weld Neck Flanges conform to ASTM A694 F52.
- Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flanges conform to ASTM A182. Both 304L and 316L available.
- Classes available range from 150# to 1500#.
To start, select size. Follow the green box to refine selections as desired. Click “Lookup Product” any time after selecting size to display products matching criteria entered so far. Fields autofill when only one choice. Or use search box above.